BRIDAL BELT IN MANY SHADES OF BROWN - SWISS QUALITY!
Swiss quality satin belt with firm handle, soft surface and shiny color depth. The brown belt is tied together with a bow. The ends are cut crosswise and sealed. Stylish for ball gowns, princess, mermaid and A-line wedding dresses, empire style dresses, sheath dress and the festive pregnancy dress. Bow belts also adorn bridesmaids, maids of honor and flower girls to match the color scheme of the wedding. Beautiful keepsakes! Satin, belts, hair ornaments and pins are available in 100 colors. Choose the color value you want. Order free color samples.
The actual time to make this product "Ready to ship" is shown in the header above the price. This time does not include shipping to destination.
Destinations in Germany are usually reached within 1-2 additional days after shipping. For international shipments to destinations outside of Germany, the delivery time increases up to 20 or more working days depending on the country.
If the order contains one or more individualised items, the delivery time will be increased by 1 additional week.
Multiple simultaneously ordered items are delivered in a common shipment; For the joint shipment, the delivery time of the article with the longest delivery time applies.
Seegang Berlin accepts cancellations and returns if it's product in general. Exceptions are custom made and personalised orders. These can not be returned.
The returns of products must be arranged and managed by the buyer.
- Inform us about your intention to return the product by via our contact form or via email at weft[at]seegang.berlin within a few days after receiving the product.
- Pack the product back with care in its original box to avoid damaging on the way back.
- Fill out the withdrawal form included in the package you have received. Alternatively you can find the withdrawal from here. Put the withdrawal form into the package.
- Please send the product back at your own costs early enough so that it arrives back at destination within 14 days after you have received it yourself.
- Finally please inform us about the estimated arrival time of the return via our contact form or via email at werft[at]seegang.berlin
Should you receive a damaged package, inform us immediately! Please document the damage to packaging and product with photos.
Handmade in Germany
#MATERIAL: 100 % Polyester.
Care: delicate wash, iron at Level 1
All components are vegan.
All our readymade items are made in Germany. We love sustainable materials at work, even for shipping.
Photomodel: Corinna Corona @ Seegang Berlin Studio
Photo: Copyright @ Studio Seegang Berlin