1 - Provider, inclusion of the GTC
(hereinafter referred to as "Provider")
(2) These General Terms and Conditions are part of every contractual agreement between the Provider and the respective Customer. Conflicting general terms and conditions of the orderer are contradicted.
2 - Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The provider offers the items displayed in the online store for sale. The color representation of the articles on the Internet site may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are technically never completely avoidable.
(2) The selection of goods, the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract shall be in German, English, French or Italian.
(3) The supplier delivers worldwide. No shipping to the following foreign islands: Faroe Islands, Greenland, Aland Islands, French overseas territories and departments, Mount Athos, Channel Islands, Livigno and Campione d`Italia, Dutch non-European territories, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, northern part of Cyprus.
(4) The Customer selects the desired goods by placing them in the "Shopping Cart" or by clicking on the button //HERE. The order request can finally be transmitted to the provider by clicking the button "order with obligation to pay". The customer has the possibility at any time up to the sending of his order request to view and change the data provided in the order or to cancel the order completely.
(5) For the goods displayed in the store of the provider, the provider makes a binding offer to purchase. By sending the order request via the button "order subject to payment", the customer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of concluded contracts is stored in the user account of the customer and can be viewed by the customer in the user account at any time via the menu _//HERE_ under the item _//HERE.
(7) In case of obstacles to delivery or other circumstances that would prevent the fulfillment of the contract, the Provider shall inform the Customer by e-mail.
3 - Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are final prices plus shipping costs. The charges include 19% sales tax.
(2) The shipping costs are listed with the respective product description in the section "Payment & Shipping".
(3) For deliveries outside of Germany, customs duties and import sales tax may be incurred, which must be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and shipping costs and are not influenced by the provider.
(4) The Provider delivers at the option of the Customer against prepayment by bank transfer, against prepayment by means of PayPal payment, or against cash payment upon collection. With the confirmation of the contract, the Purchaser receives by e-mail an Internet link that leads him / / HERE to the user account, which contains further information on the purchase transaction.
a) For payment by voucher, the customer can enter one or more voucher codes in the "My purchases" area. If a voucher value is higher than the invoice amount, the voucher remains valid for the amount in excess.
b) If the Customer has selected "Bank Transfer" as the payment method, the Customer will be informed of the Provider's bank details in the "My Purchases" area. The Provider accepts bank transfers from abroad only as payments in Euro free of charges.
c) If the customer has chosen "PayPal" as a payment method, he/she will be directed to the online service of PayPal via the button "Click here to pay with PayPal" and can initiate the payment there.
d) The payment by cash on delivery is not available in the store of the provider.
e) If the customer has chosen "cash payment" as a payment method, he must pick up the goods at the registered office of the provider.
(5) For advance payment orders, a payment period of one week from receipt of the contract confirmation applies. The provider puts the desired goods back for the duration of the payment period for the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to make his payment in time so that it is received by the provider within the deadline. The supplier reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and to sell the goods elsewhere if the payment has not been received by the end of the period. Any payment received from the purchaser after withdrawal will be refunded to the purchaser.
(6) We are willing to participate in an out-of-court arbitration procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The competent body is the General Consumer Arbitration Board of the Zentrum für Schlichtung e.V.. (from 1.1. 2020 under the name: Universalschlichtungsstelle), Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, http://www.verbraucher-schlichter.de.
For the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union has initiated an online platform ("ODR platform"): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
4 - Shipment, Delivery Periods
(1) The Provider shall deliver the goods from the time of payment within the number of business days indicated in the product description regarding the delivery times at the time of the order.
(2) For products that are marked as "customizable" in the product description, the delivery time is increased by one week if the customer orders such customization.
(3) For shipments to destinations outside Germany, the delivery time shall be increased, depending on the destination country, by the number of working days that were specified in the product description with regard to delivery times at the time of the order.
(4) Several products ordered at the same time shall be delivered in a joint shipment; the delivery time of the product with the longest delivery time shall apply to the joint shipment. If the Customer wishes the delivery of a certain product with shorter delivery time in advance, he must order this product separately.
(5) If the delivery to the Customer fails because the Customer has provided the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt shall only be made if the Customer bears the direct costs of the new shipment. These costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract.
(6) If the customer has chosen cash payment as payment method, the goods will not be shipped. Instead, the customer has to pick up the goods at the business location of the provider after 2 working days after conclusion of the contract; for individualized products (see paragraph 2), the time until provision is extended by one week.
5 - Consumer Right of Revocation
(1) A purchaser who buys as a consumer has a right of withdrawal according to the legal conditions. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
(2) A consumer with permanent residence outside Germany shall be granted a 14-day cancellation period by the Provider even if the consumer's national law provides for a shorter period for this purpose.
(3) The Supplier grants a consumer with permanent residence outside Germany the right to send the notice of withdrawal informally even if the national law of the consumer provides for a stricter form.
(4) For consumers with permanent residence in Switzerland, the requirements and legal consequences of the German consumer right of withdrawal shall apply even if Swiss law does not provide for withdrawal.
(5) The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications in accordance with § 312d para.4 BGB."
6 - Warranty
The warranty rights of the customer are governed by the statutory provisions.
7 - Data protection information
(1) After conclusion of the contract, the name and billing address as stored in the user account of the customer. If the customer has provided further data in the context of his order (e.g. a different delivery address or a telephone number), these will also be stored.
(2) The supplier processes the data mentioned in paragraph 1 electronically for the proper fulfillment of the contract, in particular for shipping, invoicing and posting of payments. For the purpose of shipping, the name and address of the customer may also be transmitted to the contracted shipping company.
(3) The Provider shall store the data until all mutual claims arising from the order have been settled in full and the Provider's retention obligations under commercial and tax law have expired.
(4) The Customer may at any time request information from the Provider about the data that the Provider has stored about the Customer. Furthermore, the Customer may request the correction of incorrect data at any time.
(5) The responsible party for data protection is the provider named in § 1 paragraph 1.
(6) If the Customer uses the PayPal service for payment, the PayPal data protection provisions shall apply additionally to the payment process. PayPal shall act as a vicarious agent of the Customer, not of the Provider.
8 - Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, German law shall not apply to consumers with permanent residence abroad insofar as the consumer's national law contains provisions from which the consumer cannot deviate by contract.
(2) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.