FASCINATOR - BRIDAL HEADPIECE WITH TWO CUTE LOVEBIRDS IN THEIR NEST
Wedding - Fascinator in the colour of champagne with a couple of doves with the golden rings in their beaks.
The round Fascinatorbase is covered with satin, on several vintage leaves. The doves are sitting in a nest of satin roses in different shades of white like champagne, cream, ecru, off white, ivory. In the nest are some large, matt shimmering pearls. Behind the pigeons protrudes a fine piece of veil skyward, decorated with delicate feathers and buds. By combining different white tones this opulent headdress fits to many wedding dresses.
The actual time to make this product "Ready to ship" is shown in the header above the price. This time does not include shipping to destination.
Destinations in Germany are usually reached within 1-2 additional days after shipping. For international shipments to destinations outside of Germany, the delivery time increases up to 20 or more working days depending on the country.
If the order contains one or more individualised items, the delivery time will be increased by 1 additional week.
Multiple simultaneously ordered items are delivered in a common shipment; For the joint shipment, the delivery time of the article with the longest delivery time applies.
Seegang Berlin accepts cancellations and returns if it's product in general. Exceptions are custom made and personalised orders. These can not be returned.
The returns of products must be arranged and managed by the buyer.
- Inform us about your intention to return the product by via our contact form or via email at weft[at]seegang.berlin within a few days after receiving the product.
- Pack the product back with care in its original box to avoid damaging on the way back.
- Fill out the withdrawal form included in the package you have received. Alternatively you can find the withdrawal from here. Put the withdrawal form into the package.
- Please send the product back at your own costs early enough so that it arrives back at destination within 14 days after you have received it yourself.
- Finally please inform us about the estimated arrival time of the return via our contact form or via email at werft[at]seegang.berlin
Should you receive a damaged package, inform us immediately! Please document the damage to packaging and product with photos.
Handmade in Germany
#FIXATURE: hair clip
#MATERIAL: Hatbase 100 % Sinamay, Satin Roses and leafs: 100 % Polyester
#SIZE: Hatbase 12 x 12 cm / 4,7 4,7 inch,
Photo: Hannah @ Studio Seegang Berlin